Website Palitronica Inc.
The proliferation of connected electronics in critical infrastructure and rising geopolitical tensions creates new risks and uncertainties that pose a monumental threat to national security. Ransomware attacks on oil pipelines, breaches of control centers of nuclear power plants, and tampering of factory computer systems to destroy production are heralds of the future. It is necessary and urgent to retrofit critical infrastructure with security controls to defend against current and future attacks.
At Palitronica, we build cutting-edge hardware and breakthrough software that revolutionizes how we defend critical infrastructure and key resources. We are solving some of the most challenging problems facing national security. We leverage a wide range of technologies in our products including IoT protocols, cloud services, serverless functions, progressive web applications, big data, and machine learning.
We are looking for a full stack software developer to complement our team. If you’re passionate about cyber security, believe in our mission, and are ready to create incredible impact, join us.
- Design and develop backend components, APIs, and responsive web applications
- Design and develop high quality, maintainable, and testable code
- Contribute to the technical design of various software components
- Apply agile development practices in a Scrum framework
- Follow best practices in software development including CI/CD practices
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with local and remote team members
- 4+ years of backend development experience preferably using C# or Java
- 4+ years of frontend SPA development experience preferably using React, Vue, or Angular
- Strong UI/UX design skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in the design and development of REST APIs
- Experience with version control systems preferably Git
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus
- Experience with containerization technologies and orchestration frameworks is a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies and serverless functions is a plus
- Experience with test automation frameworks is a plus
- Experience with developing IoT applications is a plus
- We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. However, we will only contact the candidates selected for an interview
- Only resumes in a PDF format will be reviewed
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.