Many of our founders are engineers and scientists, not operations experts (yet!). Velocity gives our startups a head start with dedicated administrative support and operational services on-site.
Administrative & operational support
Velocity startups receive key administrative and operational support while they incubate their ideas. You’ll have access to:
- Front desk and mailing support services.
- A community manager who is dedicated to building a sense of community, encourages peer networking, and offers startups pointers on how to build a great corporate culture.
- A lab manager who is responsible for operational oversight of the lab space as well as training and guidance on the use of chemical and biological instrumentation.
Office services & amenities
Velocity startups will get access to an office that is designed for collaboration and longer working hours, as well as amenities you’d expect from a modern co-working space.
A sample list of goodies available:
- 16 meeting rooms and secluded enclaves
- High speed Wi-Fi and/or Ethernet internet
- A well-equipped gym available 24/7
- Caffeine (coffee, tea) and hydration (filtered water)–in order of importance
Other perks & deals
In addition, Velocity startups have access to exclusive business deals and discounts such as AWS credits. Ask us for a full list!