Website Palitronica Inc.
The proliferation of connected electronics in critical infrastructure and rising geopolitical tensions creates new risks and uncertainties that pose a monumental threat to national security. Ransomware attacks on oil pipelines, breaches of control centers of nuclear power plants, and tampering of factory computer systems to destroy production are heralds of the future. It is necessary and urgent to retrofit critical infrastructure with security controls to defend against current and future attacks.
At Palitronica, we build cutting-edge hardware and breakthrough software that revolutionizes how we defend critical infrastructure and key resources. We are solving some of the most challenging problems facing national security. We leverage a wide range of technologies in our products including IoT protocols, cloud services, serverless functions, progressive web applications, big data, and machine learning.
We are looking for a Lead ML Engineer to complement our team. If you’re passionate about cyber security, believe in our mission, and are ready to create incredible impact, join us.
- Lead research and implementation of various ML and statistical algorithms
- Provide technical guidance regarding ML techniques and application strategies
- Architect, develop, and own the deployment of ML algorithms into production systems across multiple projects
- Architect, develop, and own end-to-end pipelines for data collection, data organization, ML analysis, and result representation
- Effectively communicate ML methods and results to team members and across teams
- Develop ML experimentation and testing procedures at various product stages
- Manage mentoring, knowledge sharing, and team empowerment
- Self-motivate and set high standards of performance while driving for results and achievements
- Effectively plan and follow timelines and goals for multiple projects
- MSc or PhD degree in computer science or electrical/computer engineering with a research focus on ML
- 2+ years of professional experience in an ML leadership role
- 4+ years of professional experience in building production-scale ML models
- Good understanding of ML algorithms, statistical pattern recognition, and deep learning
- Extensive experience with ML techniques for time-series data analysis
- Experience coding in Python and with using ML libraries/frameworks
- Demonstrated ability of ML mentoring and cross-functional team collaboration
- Hardware and electronics background is a plus
- Signal processing background, including statistical signal processing, is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.